Your donations of food are more important than ever!
There are more than 50,000 children in need in our community. But together, we can make a difference in their lives.
Want to organize a non-perishable food drive with your school,
Suggested food donation items:
- Canned meat, chicken, or tuna
- Canned vegetables, beans, and fruits
- Canned pasta and soups
- Dry pasta and canned pasta sauce
- Macaroni and cheese
- Individual cereal, oatmeal, or grits (instant and regular)
- Peanut butter and crackers
- Granola, fruit, or other healthy bars
We are unable to accept foods packed in glass jars as these can easily break and cause harm to our clients and volunteers.
Donations are accepted at our warehouse at the rear of The Church on 68 during our hours of operation or by appointment. To schedule a donation drop-off appointment, please contact email@example.com or call 336.430.6070 ext. 9.