Hearts for Hope Celebration Fundraiser
Thursday, September 19, 2019, 6-9 PM at The Church on 68 (300 NC-68, Greensboro NC)
Join Kristy & Don Milholin, staff and volunteers for this fun evening of fellowship, food and entertainment. Online ticket sales and auction coming soon!
- Wine & Beer reception showcasing our aspiring entrepreneurs from our Community Kitchen
- Silent auction with dozens of items donated by generous supporters
- Live music by the Laid Back Suits & Weaver Academy Chorale
- Farm Table Buffet with Doug’s famous smoked chicken and bounty from the Urban Teaching Farm
- Desserts by The Fresh Market
- Inspiring words from Emcee Bob Buckley & Guest Speakers
- Live Auction featuring one-of-a-kind experiences
- Exciting news about Out of the Garden Project’s impact on our community
Did you know?
- Out of the Garden Project provided food for 3 million meals during the past 12 months, at a cost of 20 cents each – by 800 monthly volunteers.
- A $100 donation provides 500 meals.
- Last year, Hearts for Hope raised enough funds to provide 375,000 meals in Guilford County
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
- Bill and Linda Mitchell
- David Soyars and Mark File
- Tom and Billie Rouse